Tuesday 19 August 2014

Ultraglow 2014

Over the weekend I attended my first trance event, Ultraglow.
"Australia's Largest Paint Party Returns In 2014!
Ultraglow Paint Party is back once again with this year's show set to exceed all expectations. 
This year sees ULTRAGLOW teaming up with people who brought you The World's Largest Paint Party - Life in Color Australia (Fyooz Productions) to produce this world class event.  
... 
To experience this exclusive event to the fullest, be sure to DRESS IN WHITE and get ready to party as the paint rains down on you while you listen to the sounds of the world's hottest DJs and get mesmerized by a kalaeidoscope of performances. 
Ultraglow 2014 is sure to light up your body both inside and out!"
It surely did. I wasn't expecting to have such a good time because I like trance but a full 8 hours of it is not my cup of tea.  When people have asked about my experience I seem to be repeating the same sentiment. People were there for the music, the drugs and the babes. I was there for the paint. Haha!

Overall I really did have a good time. The music was fun. What I really enjoyed was the atmosphere and the crowd. It's so corny but I really felt as one with everyone there, complete strangers were polite and helpful. I didn't witness any shoving or bumping into one another, people were nice.


Here are a few snaps from the day, out of the 100s. Note*, we had made a conscious decision not to be on our phones and updating social media during the event. Imagine how many photos I'd have if we had the intention of capturing every moment..

So glad I got to go with the people that I did. REVOLUTION REVOLUTION!
compare us before and after.
My bubs, they make laugh so much.
left to right:
Me, Linda, Julie, Vi.
Mens shirt, shirt: Supre, stripe high neck top: Supre,
boots: +STEVE MADDEN,pink bag: +Forever 21  
Lipstick: Lady Danger, +MAC Cosmetics 





















































Did any of you head to Ultraglow or any other trance, EDM event recently? Comment and let me know about your experiences! 
Much love Cat xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment